(Thank you for your support of the Gateway Pundit as we bring you occasional offers through promoted posts. We appreciate your consideration of this important message, as ordering through the links below benefits Gateway Pundit).
If you own a gun, you may someday find yourself using it for self-defense.
If that should happen to you, the USCCA has prepared a video on why it’s important to have a lawyer on call.
In this video, lawyer Lee McMillan shares these points:
– Self-defense incidents don’t always happen during business hours. If one happens at night, you don’t want to wait until the lawyer’s office opens the next day.
TRENDING: AWFUL. Tucker Carlson Doubles Down, Hits Sidney Powell and Says No Evidence of Switching Votes — HERE ARE 11 TIMES THEY GOT CAUGHT SWITCHING VOTES (Video)
– Most lawyers won’t defend a capital case without an initial deposit of $50,000.
– To defend a capital case in court will usually cost over $100,000.
Watch the video here:
Here’s a message from Tim Schmidt, president of the USCCA, which provides legal protection for people involved in self-defense incidents:
It’s every responsible gun owners worst nightmare…
You’ve just pulled the trigger in self-defense and called the authorities, but what now?
You might think the worst is over — after all you’re the good guy, right?
Unfortunately you couldn’t be more wrong…
You see, the deck’s already stacked against you as a responsibly armed American…
As a USCCA Member, you have up to $2,250,000 in up-front legal and financial protection behind you should you ever be forced to use your gun in self-defense.
Up to $2.25 million in Self-Defense SHIELD protection…
Up-Front Funding For Criminal Defense & Bail Bonds: No out-of-pocket expenses…
Protection For Use Of ALL Legal Weapons: Never second-guess defending your family…
No Annual Cap: Your Plan Benefit Limits are fully reinstated for each qualified self-defense incident…
Member-Only Access: Enjoy exclusive discounts and unlimited access to thousands of videos and articles in your training archive…
Take care and stay safe,
President | USCCA
P.S. – Check out one of my favorite quotes from a USCCA Member…
“I am a loyal member of USCCA because, God forbid, if a situation were to ever a raise where I needed to protect my family or a fellow American I will be covered, and helped out for doing the right thing.” — U.S. Marine Veteran Josh L., Ohio
The USCCA is MORE than a community of over 400,000 like-minded Americans — it’s the complete peace of mind you’ll get knowing that no matter what, we’ve got your back.
With your membership, you get:
– 24/7/365 Critical Response Team On Call
– Your Choice of Criminal Defense Attorney
– Up-Front Funding for Criminal Defense & Bail Bonds
– Protection for Use of All Legal Weapons
In addition to legal protection, joining the USCCA provides you:
– A subscription to Concealed Carry Magazine
– CCW Reciprocity Map With Permit Expiration Reminders
– Member-Only USCCA App Features
– Weekly updates on news, changing laws and gear reviews
– 10 Lifesaving Checklists
– And much more…
The USCCA provides three tiers of membership for every comfort level and budget:
– Gold Membership $25/mo
– Platinum Membership $34/mo
– Elite Membership $42/mo